Tuesday, June 16, 2009

And how are you?

Well, I'm Cat. My Son, Parker. The two of us are on this crazy journey called life. For some reason, people tell me I'm strong. I'll let you make that call. Could it be because Parker was born Premature? Or could it be that we are going on six months of being "safe" from the terrible abuser we lived with? Or could it be that despite all we've been through ('cause it's alot!) that the Good Lord still gets us up every day with a smile on our face? I really don't know what cocktail of things have made me who I am today, but I do know that all I have to do is have faith and hope that my foot is going to fall on solid ground when I take a step and I can make it.

So, I'm doing well. How are you?

2 comments:

  1. All i can say is.. I LOVE YOU! And now go and listen to Alicia Keys- Superwoman! She is singing of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so nice to meet you, Cat! I'm glad we can stay in touch through blogging.... :)

    ReplyDelete