Thursday, June 18, 2009

No school tomorrow!!

... and I'm probably not going to get the chance to sleep in!!! hahaha!

Well, I'm here with Parker and today, he slept for two hours at daycare!!! Then was slightly traumatized by the poor Lactation Consultant that was trying to help us. He DID NOT want to breast feed, so I'm going to focus on atleast pumping.

Now, with that being said, I'm wooped! Today has been alot of running around. We took another hour long nap and I"m hoping he'll go down for the night here soon (it's 8:30). I really need to post all about the mad-stupid-craziness that's going on with the Brandon-drama lately. Now, Best Buy is coming after me for the TV I don't even have! So, now that I'm paying the bill (cause he hasn't paid it since April), I'm going to sue him for the TV and Playstation if he doesn't give it up willingly.

And This is going to be cut short because Parker wants to type!!
bggff umkmi,m.,.lui mmm n bnhm g x;l;jj;lkj bvvgb5
byu7a u cclk'askjjdfa'lkxnxc"LDKDSjsa

No comments:

Post a Comment