Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Lactation and Dr. Quinn

I love how women in our culture have been through so frickin' much. I just found out that Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman is coming back on TV. Not new episodes, but the whole series from start to finish. It's on the Gospel Music Channel (of all places!!) and I'm watching the pilot right now as Parker is squawking on the ground. He's figured out how to roll and pivot on the floor and is having a blast rolling around with his butterflies.

Today I started pumping again and I got like five drops! Holy wow! That's way more than I thought I was going to get!!! Tomorrow I start Reglan to boost my supply and Thursday I see the Lactation consultant from the Ped's office. Parker isn't quite sure what's going on, but he'll get the hang of it again :)

2 comments:

  1. OMG, I haven't seen Dr. Quinn in FOREVER!
    Good luck with pumping!! I EP and I'm not producing enough for Tristan and for the last three days I've been pumping twice as much... So far my supply has actually decreased :/ I've gone from 22 ounces to 18..I hope that isn't a trend that continues. I can't believe you're doing the MSP+ free diet. Crazy!! Do you have that MSPI Guidebook/Cookbook?It's awesome! I used it for a month.

    Kristi
    (Mommy from Dec. '08 BBC)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kristi! I will have to look up that cookbook! I've been looking for a good one!

    ReplyDelete