Tuesday, June 23, 2009

A free moment!

Well, the last few days have been kinda hectic. Brandon FINALLY sent his money in for child support. I'll have to write a whole new blog with that madness to catch everyone up.

Parker is in DayCare right now, and I'm "studying" for my test tomorrow. I'm almost possitive I slipped a disk in my neck and it's awful! I didn't sleep well and that doesn't help the situation. I'm hopeing to find a chiropractor who will take a look at me before our insurance takes a nose dive. That, or wait for my BadgerCare card and start into the HMO system.

So, tomorrow I have a test in Biology and I'm going to bomb it if I don't get back to studying...
More on the Brandon crapola later on. That's the real reason you're here... not to hear about my not doing so hot on my bio test....

No comments:

Post a Comment